Tuesday, October 5, 2010

GO GIRL

I am totally going to buy this.


I'm not sure when I would use it, since I am home most of the time where toilets are readily available.


But it seems like something that would be useful to have in the car for myself since I have a crippling fear (I kid you NOT) of porta potties and toilets that are just holes in the ground.  


And toilets (like in airplanes and RV's) that you have to open a hatch to let the contents down into a resevoir.  I'm terrified of those. 


And also, when I was younger, I couldn't use the toilet if it had a black toilet seat lid.  My mother had to back me in (my eyes were closed) and sit me down at rest stops; I made pee breaks during family vacations a headache, I am sure.   


That aside, can I get a "hell yeah" for girls peeing while standing up and not dribbling?  

No comments: