Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Contemplating...

This is the contemplative me.

I was contemplating heading to the gym this morning.

Instead, I made waffles and dipped Nilla wafers in cream cheese frosting.

And wondered why my toothpaste has suddenly started giving me heartburn.  

Contemplating how much I want a nap.    It is so gray outside and my pillows are so fluffy.

Thinking how the dress I ordered from J Crew for a wedding in November doesn't fit.  Not even close.

I am going to have to haul arse to GET it to fit by then.  Because it is silk and is  the color of milk chocolate truffles and is so darn PRETTY.

Contemplating how there are toys strewn everywhere.  Dishes in the sink.  Laundry to be put away.

Rain makes for contemplative days, I suppose.  And since there is a tropical storm headed towards us, I guess I will have more rainy days to come.

No comments: