Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whose Butt is This?

I was looking over old photos tonight and I came across this gem.  Check it out.

I took a picture of this beeyotch's butt before many of you decided that you hated her "I see Russia down yonder's" guts.

Some of us think she is sort of bad-ass, even if she talks funny, and the other few don't give a rip. 


I think many are just jealous that their butts don't look that good in a mini-skirt and they can't pull off hooker boots and still manage to look GOP conservative-ish enough and run with those crusty old farts.    

And....I'm also certain that none of you have a picture of her butt, circa three years ago, when there was only love.  Not the cluster-foogaysie that is today.

(Which I suppose could be described as our  entire political spectrum....but I try to stay away from that quagmire.)

No commentaries, just pictures.  Of Sarah Palin's butt.


This is a classy blog, y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi very sexy and Beautiful Sarah Palin thank you i am such a Big fan of Her