Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kate Gosselin v. Gwenyth Paltrow

I never really jumped on board the Kate Gosselin bandwagon.

I was not a fan of Jon & Kate + 8. The screaming kids did nothing but produce anxiety for me.

Personally, an episode of Jon & Kate was much like watching an hour of Supernanny with all of those rotten, screaming brats. I get my fill of screaming during the day. To willingly subject myself to it for "entertainment purposes" just does not sound very "entertaining" to me.

Was I DID think was entertaining was the snappage of Jon Gosselin's last nerve and his subsequent flingage into the bed of the nearest slut. I will participate in rubbernecking with the best of them. I am not above it. Not even close.

What I truly didn't understand was her hair, especially when it was spiked in back like a deranged cockatoo.

I recently heard how much she spent on it weekly and I about shiz my drawers ~ that look was EXPENSIVE??? Holy crap.

This hairstyle, in my humble, unprofessional opinion was a big, fat "don't."



It was done, better and classier, in the 90's by Gwenyth Paltrow.

Notice the Backstreet Boy with her. He looks a TON different since Angie got her claws in him, huh?



And this:



So, imagine my surprise when I was watching my sole source of news(much to my husband's dismay) , Entertainment Tonight.

I saw this picture:



Although ET reported it took over twenty hours to weave these extensions into her hair, I am pretty SURE she will be compensated (in some way or another) more for those twenty hours than my husband will be in one year.

So I don't feel too bad she had to park her COME AND GET YOUR POPCORN ass in a salon chair for hours. She looks ten thousand percent better.

My morbid fascination into Jon and Kate has been renewed. PR stunt SUCCESSFUL on this weak minded, tabloid whore.

No comments: