Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Sentiments


 Why, yes.  Yes,  I do need a big  reminder this year.

I love you kids SO much.

But seriously.  Ya'll are the source of a lot of angst.   

For example, I have asked you to stop picking your noses and shoving the finger immediately into your mouth.  I asked you to stop doing it in public, for sure, but especially at restaurants.

(ONE of you is ten years old, dude.)

I need the reminder after the freak-outs and tears at Target.

One of you constantly wants Lego sets and candy.

The other just wants to run away from me and hide in the clothing racks.

And then waits until the cart is overflowing to tell me that you to pee.  El PRONTO.

One of you continues to point out my belly and tell me that it is big.

So, yea.  I need a ginormous reminder this year.

Thanks guys.  I needed to be told that!  





Mercifully, the three year old is only drawing large heads on tiny little stick legs.  So, the "big belly" was omitted.

And this was from the husband.

How he found a card to express his sentiments, exactly?  I don't know.  It was pretty impressive, though.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.

May the wait to get into your restaurant of choice tonight not be miserably long.

No comments: