Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Get Real Gallery and I Did This For a Reason

My husband was mortified that I posted pictures of our dirty house online. I tried to tell him that it was for a reason, but whatever....he still wasn't happy. This is what it was all for:

http://granolasdodallas.blogspot.com/

See, honey? We aren't disgusting slobs after all. We are just normal.

(For those of you linking here from "The Lawsons Did Dallas," the pics of my home are on the next page...so just click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page. I've been unusually chatty lately and have a lot to say since I posted my dirty house pics!!! :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luckily you can eat off my floor. Of course, you need chlorox wipes and a tablecloth. Never Mind. You were very brave putting up those photos1 I'd have to go online and take photos of someone else's house!! A clean house!!

Pat