Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Pics

I am curious about the practicality of this.


Yea, I'm totally flakey.  ;-)



These "saying" things are big on Piccsy and Pinterest.  But I would suggest if you are trying to be snarky, you should get the grammar part nailed first.   


Um, yea.  


 The neediness and baggage that these six words express is a ton of bricks.
 Wasn't it Coco Chanel that said that one should remove one accessory before leaving the house?  I think this person should remove several.  


Tilda, WTH?

Don't let the adorable-ness fool you:  this poor creature is scared sh**less.


I'm becoming less and less impressed of pictures of young guys with no shirts.  He just looks obnoxious, as teenage boys usually are, and he needs to pull his pants up.

I can't help it.  They both annoy me and intrigue me at the same time.    And I just really, really loved the movie.

Binge fail.


This?  Has made me completely re-think my use of ":-P"





Heck, yea.



 Can't we all just get along?



This is why dogs are super awesome.  

No comments: