Monday, March 12, 2012

March 2012 Glam Bag

Just received my March Glam Bag from Myglam.com!

An email was sent out earlier this month informing us that they are not taking any new subscriptions to the service until they work out a few kinks.   There were shipping issues, billing issues, etc.  This is a brand new company/service (think this is the third or fourth shipment), however, so I would expect that they are learning as they go.

Anyway, there are some great little things in it this month:

~ DermStore Care Package:
  1.Pur-Lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer
AND
  2. Murad Eye Lift Perfecter
AND
  3.  DermStore $25 gift card

~Foundational Elements:
 One of three beauty basics to lay the groundwork for your fresh spring complexion:
1. 3Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam
OR
2. Pur-Lisse Pur-Lip Comfort Daily Lip Nourisher
OR
3. Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost SPF 15 (what I received)

~Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave-In treatment
  This leave-in treatment is especially designed to enhance, protect, strengthen and hydrate all hair types.

~MyGlam exclusive Classic Crease Brush and Case
  Hand selected by Michelle from her recent trip to Hong Kong for Cosmoprof Asia, freshen up your spring makeup routine with this MyGlam exclusive classic crease brush and brush case.

I'm excited to receive some  things I can really use this month....and I would like to check out DermStore.  Don't know what their prices are, but a $25 gift card will definitely help if I order anything.

I'm looking forward to trying the Murad Bronzer.  I have heard about the brand, but have never tried anything before.  The daily moisturizer is helpful especially with the SPF 30 and I can always use conditioner for my hair.

Anyway, thought I would share with you all.  :)

No comments: